Full Time Anesthesia Job , FL
CompHealth is currently assisting a Florida hospital with their search for a general anesthesiologist. The practice offers a good mix of general cases with no OB, pediatric, or cardiac cases. You will do in-house call one night a week and one weekend per month.
This employed position is offering a salary of $300K or more depending on DOE. You will also receive six weeks of vacation, malpractice coverage, be eligible to contribute to a 401K after one year of employment, long-term disability, and a shared health insurance premium.
Come work in Fort Lauderdale. It is a city on Florida's southeastern coast, known for its beaches, culture and events, and boating canals. It is lined with upscale outdoor restaurants, bars, boutiques, and luxury hotels.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Darline Morris directly at 203.663.9385 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- General anesthesiology
- Salary: $300K+ to start DOE
- No OB, peds, or cardiac cases
- Experienced or recent graduate
- MD/CRNA care team model
- Medical benefits and malpractice insurance
- Six weeks of vacation
- Great area to raise your children
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.