Full Time Family Practice Job Marysville, WA
Outpatient Family Medicine Position
$260,000+ with No State Income Tax
Flexible Schedule and Clinic Hours
Do you want to be a part of nationally recognized multi-specialty group that is dedicated to providing quality services to the Seattle metro area and its surrounding suburbs? Take advantage of this opportunity to join a physician lead medical group at the forefront of community health and innovation.
- Nationally recognized Organization: “100 Best Companies to Work For” by Fortune Magazine, a “Top Large Company to Work for in Washington” by Seattle Business Magazine, and “Best Place to Work in Healthcare” by Becker’s Review
- 100% outpatient family medicine practice with several clinic location options throughout the area
- Work/life balance is prioritized: 6, 8, 10 or 12-hour clinic shifts available throughout the week
- Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment
- Low turnover, high-patient satisfaction and mentorship program available
- Competitive financial package includes $260,000+ income, signing bonus, relocation assistance, loan repayment and professional fees paid
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Very few places offer the best of world-class amenities while providing access to unmatched natural beauty. Our providers enjoy the opportunity of living in walkable urban neighborhoods, family-friendly suburbs, or the quiet retreats at the foot of the Cascades.
- No state income tax
- Low cost of living in comparison to other large metro areas and the greater Seattle area has a positive home appreciation over 29%
- Seattle ranks as one of the “Least Stressful Cities” by Sperling’s Best Places, “Healthiest Cities” by Centrum, and is referred to as a ”City on the Edge of Greatness”
- Four seasons offer the outdoor enthusiast access to water recreation on Puget Sound, world-class hiking and skiing in the Cascades, fishing and hunting statewide
- Top-scoring school districts by Great Schools for both public and private institutions and 4-year universities including the University of Washington and Seattle University
Job ID: FP 9343303
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.