Permanent ObGyn Job Enid, OK
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and vacation/PTO. You'll also be provided relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in Enid, a city that offers small town atmosphere but with all the conveniences of a much larger metro environment. This is a great family community with excellent schools and recreational activities for the whole family.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Courtney Quinn at 203.663.9344 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OB/GYN physician needed
- Hospital employed position
- 1:3 call rotation
- 20 patients per day
- Waiting patient base
- Board certified or board eligible
- Full benefits package
- Malpractice paid
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.