Permanent Family Practice Job Monmouth, IL
This position is offering a strong compensation package. Partnership and investment plans are offered as well. You will also receive loan repayment, full medical benefits, a 401K with employer match, relocation assistance, PTO, a sign-on bonus, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living in this diverse and dynamic community. As one of the larger cities in Illinois, it has civic activities, nightlife, social events, and a variety of eateries catering to every culinary taste. Numerous times it has been ranked as a top US city to live in. Its proximity to Chicago gives you the opportunity to thoroughly explore the great shops, theater, and art of the Windy City.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To learn more about this wonderful opportunity, please contact Roger McKenzie II directly at 203.663.9408 and email CV's and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outpatient with option to do inpatient if wanted
- Monday - Friday with minimal call
- Growth position
- Ample PTO time available
- H-1B Visas welcome
- Partnership and investment plans offered
- State-of-the-art equipment and facility
- Strong compensation package with bonus potential
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.