Permanent Pediatrics Job Marshall, MN
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and six weeks of PTO including six holidays. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 403B retirement package with five percent matching, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this small city in the southwest part of the state. It has the amenities of larger cities, access to the great outdoors, and is an easy drive to Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth consultant will help you find a pediatric job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Sean Doton directly at 954.837.2667 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2462142.
- Hospital-employed position
- Immediate patient base
- No weekend clinic hours
- State-of-the-art clinic
- Strong compensation package, sign-on bonus, and stipend
- Student loan repayment
- Malpractice coverage with tail
- Full benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.