Full Time Rheumatology Job Twin Falls, ID
A hospital in Idaho needs an additional rheumatologist. They are adding another physician to their staff due to an increase in patient volume. The schedule is on weekdays, with half days on Friday. You can expect to see 14 patients per day on average. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and another rheumatologist. The facility welcomes both board certified and board eligible candidates. If you do not have an active ID medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and incentive bonuses. You will also receive $15K in relocation assistance, up to a $30K sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation time, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Annual salary plus performance incentives
- Up to $30K sign-on bonus offered
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance
- Loan repayment and fellowship stipend offered
- $15K in relocation assistance
- One other rheumatologist
- Onsite infusion center
- Outpatient role at one location, with arthritis, autoimmune, IM, and chronic fatigue care
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.