Permanent Neurology Job New York, NY
Posted by Curative
Employer Fidelis Partners
Neurology Physician Opportunity
Hospital Employed – Academic and Leadership
We are seeking an autonomous Neurology Physician to join a not-for-profit community hospital in Queens, NY. Unprecedented increases in community demand in addition to plans for program expansion through academic and clinical involvement have brought the opportunity for a mission and scholarly minded physician to join this progressive and well-established group of clinicians.
- Opportunity for continued growth and advancement within leadership
- Flexible practice model if desired – can do full-time or part-time work at only one Hospital location with private faculty practice
- Interest in Inpatient care, EEG, and EMG preferred
- Guaranteed base salary and comprehensive benefits including occurrence-based malpractice insurance, medical coverage, CME and 403(b) retirement with matching
- Not a part of the NYH&H or PAGNY corporation
- MD/DO degree, Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license REQUIRED
Located in close proximity to Manhattan, this community-based healthcare system provides easy access and quality health care to the diverse population of southwestern Nassau County, Five Towns, the Rockaways and Queens.
- Ability to live and work in one of the country’s most dynamic and diverse areas
- Direct access to the city life with affordable living options in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, or on Long Island
- Enjoy the entertainment, dining, and unmatched events that take place in New York City
- Live just a short drive to Philadelphia, PA; Stamford, CT; and the Baltimore/ D.C. areas
Job ID: N 4952014
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.