Permanent Neurosurgery Job Coastal Florida, FL
Neurosurgeon, Private Practice (partnership), Coastal Florida
Private Practice w/partnership
Desirable Florida Coast #5362
* Join a well-established private practice.
* Full spectrum of Neurosurgery; whiplash, herniated discs, synovial cysts, osteoporosis, etc.
* Great amount of Spine cases available: spinal trauma, spinal fusion, spinal reconstruction, revisions, and scoliosis.
* Full range of minimally invasive and advanced treatments such as Balloon kyphoplasty and Lumbar disc microsurgery.
* Have a full schedule - immediately.
* The main facility offers Interventional Radiology, Stereotactic Radiosurgery, and Intraoperative Monitoring.
* Specialists includes radiology, pain management, specialized neurosurgery nurses, and other clinicians.
* There is a full range of rehabilitation services to assist patients through recovery.
* 1 in 3 call covers only one facility.
* Very competitive compensation package and benefits.
* Partnership track!
* Several highly desirable coastal communities in which to live!
Please email your CV to email@example.com then call 224-209-8201 to discuss this position #5362, the interview process, and you.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.