Full Time Neurology Job Marietta, OH
A new neurology physician opportunity is now available in Ohio at a hospital. They are hiring an additional physician to relieve a physician who is retiring. You will see 18 - 25 patients per day on average. You will work weekdays from 8 am - 4 pm with a 1:4 call. You will work with a well-established team of neurologists with good rapport. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible with EEG and EMG experience. If you do not hold an active OH license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This position offers a competitive annual compensation package with incentives, a $30K sign-on bonus, and $20K per year student loan repayment. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, five weeks of PTO, CME time with a stipend, a 403b retirement plan with employer match, and relocation assistance.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Annual salary plus productivity bonus
- $30K sign on bonus
- 403b retirement plan with employer match
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance benefits
- Excellent neurology team with good rapport
- $20K loan repayment for five years
- Excellent area with low cost of living and outdoor attractions
- EEG and EMG experience needed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.