Permanent ObGyn Job Caldwell, ID
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 25 days of vacation, $10K relocation reimbursement, life insurance, one week CME time with a $6K stipend, a 401(k) retirement package, student loan repayment, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in one of the largest cities in Idaho. It has a small-town atmosphere, great schools, and a low cost of living. This area is close to some of the most breath-taking outdoor locales in the country including Yellowstone National Park and the Grand Tetons.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 1:4 call
- 40-50 deliveries by the group per month
- Join three other OB/GYNs
- Board certified desired
- $10K relocation reimbursement
- $270K with RVU
- Student loan repayment
- 25 days' vacation and occurrence malpractice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.