Full Time Family Practice Job Fayetteville, NC
CompHealth is currently assisting a North Carolina medical group with their search for a geriatric or senior care physician. The group needs assistance with the high demand from the community. You will provide a wide range of primary care for patients 60 and older. Your schedule will be Monday-Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and other physicians. You will need to be board certified in internal medicine or family medicine and fellowship trained in geriatric medicine. This position will require a NC license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one. Final-year fellows are welcome to apply.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 26 days of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 403B retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will be able to enjoy North Carolina's great weather with access to the Atlantic beaches and all the city amenities offered in the Raleigh-Durham area. The community is supportive of youth sports and music programs and offers exceptional public and private school options for those with families.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other primary care jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Geriatric physician required
- Monday-Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Join successful multidisciplinary team
- Practice a wide range of primary care for patients 60 and older
- Board certified in internal medicine or family medicine
- Must be fellowship trained in geriatrics
- Above average base salary and full benefits
- 403B retirement plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.