Full Time Rheumatology Job , NE
CompHealth is assisting a medical center in Nebraska with their search for a rheumatologist. They need an additional physician to help cover the growing patient census. The schedule is 8:30 am - 4:30 pm with an open call schedule. You will be in charge of your own volumes. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and another rheumatologist. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a NE medical license, if necessary. H-1B visa holders are welcome to apply.
You will receive a competitive compensation package with RVU bonuses, medical benefits, and vacation leave. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested, please email your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- Salary plus RVU incentives
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance
- Vacation leave
- Strong supporting staff
- Control your own volumes from an existing patient base
- Hospital-employed position
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.