Full Time Physiatry Job , WI
A physical medicine and rehabilitation physician is needed at a primarily outpatient facility in central Wisconsin. The group is accepting candidates who are interested in the diagnosis and management of acute and chronic MSK and neuro conditions, including opportunity for EMG, Botox, and therapeutic injections. You will work closely with chiropractors, physical therapists, and 10 other PM&R physicians. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm with a very light call. If you do not currently hold a license in WI, CompHealth can help you obtain one.
You'll receive a competitive base salary guaranteed for two years with a RVU bonus, health benefits, and four weeks vacation to start. You'll also be provided two weeks CME time and a $5,800 stipend, 403b and 457b investment plan, and comprehensive malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this area that offers the charm, safety, and convenience of small town life, with the diversity and vitality of a metropolitan area. This family-oriented community is well-known as one of Wisconsin's best cultural and outdoor destinations. In addition, you'll enjoy a very low-cost-of-living and state tax rate that is well below the national average.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2460374.
- General PM&R physician needed
- Focus on spinal cord treatments
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4 pm
- Academic opportunity available
- 20 patients per day
- Excellent compensation with guaranteed income
- Education loan assistance and $5,800 annual CME allowance
- Full traditional benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.