Permanent Internal Medicine Job Henderson, KY
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, PTO, life insurance, CME time, a 403B retirement package with matching, and relocation assistance. It also includes loan repayment and a stipend for residents who sign on early.
You will live in a city known for its unique and storied history, great food, music, and outdoor recreation. And living in this city provides an easy commute to three major metropolitan cities.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other IM job, contact CompHealth today.
If this position or others like it interests you, call Joe Loglisci at 203.663.9382 or email your CV and references in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. All searches are confidential.
- Internist needed
- 8 am to 5 pm schedule
- No weekend office hours
- Outpatient only
- 20 to 25 patients per day
- Strong salary and top benefit package
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Three to four weeks paid vacation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.