Permanent Urology Job Modesto, CA
This position offers a competitive compensation package and sign-on bonus. You will receive malpractice/tail insurance coverage, full medical/dental/visions benefits, CME time, a 401(K), and relocation assistance.
Located in an excellent location where major cities, wineries, national parks, and skiing are all just a drive away. With excellent school options and affordable housing, this is a great place to relocate with family.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If interested, please contact Brittany Patton directly at 203.663.9348 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join four physicians and one NP
- Be busy from day one, strong referral base already established
- Virtually no competition
- 1:7 ER call coverage taken from home
- Access to da Vinci Si and the da Vinci Xi Surgical Robots
- Training in andrology or female urology/pelvic reconstructive surgery a plus
- Affordable housing with access to major cities
- Easy drive to skiing and hiking
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.