Permanent Internal Medicine Job Feeding Hills, MA
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 240 hours of PTO, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in this central Massachusetts town that is known as an academic, artistic, and musical focal point of the area as well as being within minutes of the best skiing and snowboarding in Southern Vermont.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please contact Stephanie Miles at 203.663.9340 or email your CV and references to Stephanie.email@example.com.
- 100% outpatient
- Adult patients
- Monday to Friday
- 8 am to 5 pm
- Phone-only call
- 240 hours of PTO per year
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.