Full Time Orthopedics Job Boston, MA
An exciting orthopedic surgery opportunity is available at a single-specialty group in Massachusetts. The community has growing demand, so the group is accepting new candidates. Your focus will be on total joint replacement, so you should have extensive total joints training and/or experience. Your patient base will be both in- and outpatient. You will work closely with other orthopedic surgeons and advanced practice providers. The group is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants at this time. This position will require a current MA license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you obtain one. Final-year fellows will be considered.
This partnership-track opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
This position is located in one of the oldest communities in America. It is situated close to Boston, Providence, RI, and Cape Cod. You will enjoy all the cultural and social amenities of two of New England's largest cities while being able to escape to the Cape for that relaxing, sun-filled getaway.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other orthopedic surgery jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Orthopedic total joints surgeon needed
- Outpatient and inpatient
- Total joints training and/or experience required
- Join a busy successful orthopedic group
- Receiving more referrals than they can handle
- Partnership track
- Full benefits package
- Easy proximity to Boston, Rhode Island, and Cape Cod
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.