New JerseyPrivate Practice near NYC Seeking an Experienced Dermatologist - Flexible Schedule!
**Small-town living with big-city access**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join a growing practice in a lively city in New Jersey, less than an hour from New York City. Take over a well-established patient base for a retiring provider (average tenure is 15 years) with a group that takes provider satisfaction and patient care seriously!
- Open to MDs and DOs -prior experience required
- Work3-6 days per week from one or more neighboring locations -flexible schedule!
- Provide general, medical dermatology
- Expect to see 30-40 patients per day -high volume!
- Competitive two-year base salary plus generous production bonuses
- Complete benefits plan including medical, dental, vision, 401k plus match and more!
- Supervise advanced practice providers for additional income; not required
- EMA in place
With this opportunity, you can enjoy living and working in a small town (with all of the modern amenities you'd need) while having easy access to the thrills and excitement New York City offers! Walkable city streets, a variety of restaurants, shops and services and lively entertainment create a charming atmosphere. And there are tons of outdoor recreation options available here, toofrom nearby Atlantic Coast beaches to scenic hiking trails and more!
Escape to New York City for a weekend getaway or simply pass through to one of the city's three airports for a non-stop destination flight!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
Contact Kathleen Taitat636-239-1787 ext. 170or email your CV toKathleen@myDermRecruiter.comfor immediate consideration today!
WithmyDermRecruiter, there's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
Visitwww.myDermRecruiter.comto view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!