Full Time Emergency Medicine Job , VT
An established hospital in Vermont is planning to hire an additional emergency medicine physician. The facility requires assistance with the high demand from the community. You will work a flexible schedule. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other EM physicians. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. You will need a VT license. If you do not currently hold a license in VT, CompHealth can help you obtain one. J1 visa holders can be supported. Final-year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a 403(b) retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in the bucolic Green Mountains of Southern Vermont close to skiing, great shopping, and fabulous dining in the nearby upscale town of Manchester VT.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with EM jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Julian Jaramillo at 954.837.2673 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $175/hour with $300 bonus for night shift
- 24K annual volume
- Flexible 8-, 9- or 10-hour shifts
- J1 visas welcomed
- 3 hours from NYC, Boston, and Montreal
- Block shifts available to accommodate commuters
- Malpractice coverage
- Comprehensive benefits including retirement
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.