Full Time Family Practice Job Hilo, HI
CompHealth is currently assisting a Hawaii hospital with their search for a family practitioner interested in a leadership role. They are, therefore, seeking someone with proven leadership skills or experience. The facility needs assistance with the high demand from the community. You will see 18 or more patients per day on average. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and other primary care physicians. You will need to be board certified or board eligible in family medicine. This position will require a HI license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 401K retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in Hawaii, one of the most beautiful locations in the world. Make every day feel like a day on vacation at this unique setting.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other FM jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
Please contact Mauro Piroli at 203.663.9342 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family medicine physician needed
- Clinical or teaching experience desired
- 18+ patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible in family medicine
- Work with other physicians and mid-levels
- Competitive comp and benefits
- Four weeks vacation to start
- 401K retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.