Full Time Gastroenterology Job Wenatchee, WA
Gastroenterology – No Competition
Washington – Easy Access to Seattle
11 Weeks of Vacation - No State Income Tax
We actively support the communities we serve because investing in people is central to our mission. Enjoy a true quality of life while you enjoy the strength of world-class healthcare system.
- Generous starting income with productivity
- Join a busy, established practice
- Physician owned group with over 450 providers
- 6-7 weeks wait time for new patients
- No competition in the community
- 1-year partnership track
- EUS and ERCP preferred but not required
- Subspecialty interests in motility, IBD, or hepatology are welcome but not required.
- No admits-hospitalist team handles
- Call 1:9
- Average 12-16 patients per day
- Up to 11 weeks of vacation
- Comprehensive and generous benefits package, including sign-on and relocation bonuses
- 401(k) with matching and profit sharing
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Located at the base of the Cascade Mountain and along the Columbia River, this outdoor haven has it all!
- World-class outdoor activities in your backyard
- 300+ days of sunshine per year
- Majestic mountain peaks reaching 8,000 feet
- Easy access to Seattle
- Ski resort is 15 minutes from downtown!
- Enjoy river rafting, water skiing, fishing, excellent hiking and mountain biking
- Community is the shopping hub for the county, performing arts center, year-round festivals in and around town
- Affordable housing
- No state income tax
- No traffic, no pollution and no worries!
- Great schools and a local community college
- Regional Airport in town
Job ID: GE 501120
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.