Permanent Internal Medicine Job Secaucus, NJ
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, production and quality bonuses, health benefits, dental and vision, and four weeks of paid time off. You'll also be provided life insurance, a 401(k) retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in northern New Jersey. This town is located just outside New York City, NY, so you'll be able to experience all the NYC has to offer.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, please contact Eileen Schreck at 203.663.9333 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 20 to 25 patients per day
- Outpatient with no call, or option to follow patients
- Academic affiliation
- Within minutes of NYC
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Malpractice paid
- Year end bonuses
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.