Permanent Internal Medicine Job Crossville, TN
This employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will be offered medical education loan repayment, malpractice coverage, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a retirement package.
You will enjoy in one of the largest cities in Tennessee. You will be able to enjoy the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, activities and sports with the local university, historic neighborhoods, an affordable cost of living, well-known golf courses, and a renovated downtown.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding internal medicine jobs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Susan Kindle at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Outpatient only
- 4- or 4.5-day work week
- Integrated EMR system
- Full support staff
- Call schedule of 1:8 phone
- Competitive Salary
- Full benefits including malpractice insurance
- Vacation and CME
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.