Permanent Family Practice Job Hanford, CA
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive health benefits, 36 days of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 403(b) retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located in Hanford. Come live and practice in this fascinating city that offers small town atmosphere but with all the conveniences of a much larger metro environment. This is a great family community with excellent schools and recreational activities for the whole family.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, please contact Roger McKenzie directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Monday through Friday
- Flexible work schedule
- Strong retention bonuses
- California license in hand needed
- Visas welcome
- Board certified or board eligible
- $234,000 out of residency
- 36 days of PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.