Full Time Family Practice Job Goshen, IN
An Indiana hospital is seeking a family medicine physician to join their team. The facility is seeking a physician to support the expanding community. Your schedule can be a four-day work week, seeing 18 to 20 patients per day on average. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other PC physicians. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible. An IN license will be required, and we can assist you with the process. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a retirement package.
This opening is located 45 minutes outside South Bend, Indiana. You will appreciate the low crime rate and great standard of living the community affords you.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203-663-9369 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Four-day work week
- State-of-the-art facility
- 1:8 phone only call
- 18 to 20 patients per day
- Strong earning potential plus productivity bonus
- Comprehensive benefits and loan repayment
- Vacation and CME with stipend
- Paid malpractice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.