Permanent Family Practice Job Redding, CA
Posted by Medicus Firm
Employer The Medicus Firm
Northern California – Family Practice
Annual Potential of $77,000 in Student Loan Assistance
- Over $1.3 million dollars in loan repayment funds awarded to clinicians by the health center since 2018
- This FQHC’s clinicians also qualify for external government loan repayment programs from $50,000 to $300,000
- Top 1% of Community Health Centers in the U.S.
- Flexible practice – outpatient, and able to spend one day of your 4- or 5-day work week teaching, in the urgent care, medical outreach, MAT programs, women’s health, etc.
- Ample Support: scribes, orthopedic techs, referral center, behavioral health, on-site pharmacy, and lab
- Competitive base salary, signing bonus, relocation assistance and low-cost benefits options for you and your family
Outdoor Enthusiast’s Paradise
- Immediate access to ski resorts, state and national parks, gorgeous waterfalls, rivers, multiple lakes and beaches
- Beautiful river- and lake-side walking trails in town
- 15 minutes to kayaking, mountain biking, fishing, and boating
- Thriving community theater, local breweries, farmers markets, and music and film festivals
- Easy access to numerous desirable, vacation destinations
Please Reference FP-7304
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.