Full Time Hematology-Oncology
Comprehensive cancer center looking to hire an additional oncology physician in Iowa. Large oncology practice with state of the treatment as well as access to clinical trial programs. Collaborative approach to patient care to achieve optimal results and maintain a compassionate focus. Very lucrative base salary along with earning potential. Also being offered is a full medical benefit package. malpractice coverage , relocation/sign on bonus and generous CME/PTO allowance w/ a great call schedule offers a great work life balance. Existing patient base , full support staff in place and modern equipment. Experienced board certified hematology oncologists or medical oncologists as well as 2019/2020 fellows are encouraged to apply. This is a nationally recognized family oriented community with a large population that offers an array of amenities, activities and economic opportunities. Low cost of living , excellent place to raise a family and strong school systems. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please call James Wescott directly at 954.837.2729 and E-mail CV to James.Wescott@comphealth.com All inquiries are confidential.
- Comprehensive cancer center
- Radiation oncology, radiology & chemotherapy onsite
- 2019 & 2020 Fellows will be considered
- Lucrative base salary & comprehensive medical benefits
- Malpractice coverage and full medical benefits
- Relocation and sign on bonus available
- Great call schedule and work life balance available
- Family oriented community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.