Permanent Family Practice Job Stockton, CA
You'll be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 403B retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and PTO.
Come live and practice within an easy drive to either Sacramento or San Francisco. This is your opportunity to live in one of the most desirable locations in California. You will enjoy the best that California has to offer including wine country, the Sierra Nevadas and Pacific Ocean.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 ext. 6640 or email CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family or internal medicine physician needed
- Addiction medicine position with clinical and administrative roles
- Outpatient practice, Monday to Friday
- Work one Saturday per month with a day off during the week
- 1:10 phone only call
- Teaching opportunity
- Competitive comp and benefits
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.