Full Time Family Practice Job Tulsa, OK
Academic Family Medicine Residency Program
Family Medicine Faculty Sought
Competitive Starting Salary + Superb Benefits Package
Tulsa, Oklahoma – Live in an Area with a Draw of 1 Million People
Due to continued growth and patient demand, a well-respected and well-established Tulsa Family Medicine Residency program is seeking Family Practice physicians to join their Academic team as a faculty member. If you are passionate about academic and community based clinical medicine, please consider this great opportunity
- Prior academic experience not required
- Starting salary of up to $200,000+ based upon experience
- Mix of academic teaching and seeing own patients in office setting
- Experienced and confident support staff in the office
- 33 days of paid time off per year plus holidays with additional time for CME with a $3,000 annual stipend available
- Competitive benefits package including an outstanding retirement package, medical, dental, life, optional vision, and disability
- Job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Live, work, and play in Tulsa, Oklahoma. An area with a draw area of nearly 1 million people! Choose to live in a city loft, Oklahoma countryside, or a suburban area offering amenities for the entire family.
- Tulsa International Airport offers non-stop flights to 19 airports in 16 US cities
- Superb educational institutions – top-notch public and private school options AND TWO (2) four year universities in Tulsa
- Named #1 Most Budget-Friendly Metro in 2014
- Named #1 Best City for Young Entrepreneurs in 2013
- Excellent fine-dining and excellent shopping opportunities
- Enjoy an outdoor paradise offering world-class golf courses, fishing, boating, and hiking, and a thriving art and music scene with attractions for all ages.
- Cost of living is 12% below the national average in Tulsa, Oklahoma
This organization is an EOE employer/individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
To be considered for this Family Medicine opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential.
Job ID: FP 3902185
For more Family Medicine opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.