Full Time ObGyn Job Pittsburgh, PA
Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician Opportunity
Near Popular City
Hospital Employed – Huge Income Potential
One of the region’s leading and growing organizations is seeking quality-driven and compassionate Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician. Join this award-winning system known for its innovative approach to medicine and physician-friendly atmosphere!
- Full time stable and growing practice that allows autonomy over your own schedule
- Da Vinci Surgical System available if wanted
- Call is rotated amongst providers
- Comprehensive benefits include 5 weeks PTO, $5,000 CME allowance, malpractice insurance, medical coverage, and 401(k) retirement and planning
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Located just 45 minutes from Pittsburgh, you can enjoy true city living in one of the most ‘livable cities’ according to Forbes or enjoy the peaceful atmosphere outside with the hustle and bustle at your fingertips.
- Upscale shopping, world-famous museums, international cuisines, and named as Zagat’s Top Food Town
- Ranked in the top 10 kid-friendly cities to visit in 2017 with award-winning children’s museums
- Living options include traditional colonial housing, brand-new developments, established neighborhoods, and homes with multiple acres.
- Easily take trips to New York City, Washington D.C., Cleveland, Columbus, and Philadelphia
- Access to international airports and public transportation at your fingertips
To be considered for this Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: OBG 8683058
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.