Full Time Endocrinology Job Tulsa, OK
Endocrinology Position - Help Grow a Diabetes Center of Excellence Academic Affiliation with Internal Medicine Residency Program Competitive Academic Starting Salary + Superb Benefits Package Tulsa, Oklahoma - Live in an Area with a Draw of 1 Million People
Due to patient demand and growth, a well-established, well-respected Diabetic Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma, is seeking an ENDOCRINOLOGIST to join a busy, well-rounded Endocrinology group that prides itself in quality patient care. Looking for someone that is passionate about teaching the next generation of physicians as well as see patients in a clinical setting.
- Approximately 70% clinical and 30% Administrative
- 100% outpatient - very minimal call responsibilities
- Joining 1 Adult Endocrinologist, 1 Pediatric Endocrinologist, and 2 Diabetes/Endocrine Nurse Practitioners
- Established Diabetic Center with comprehensive insulin pump and CGM program on-site - be busy from day one
- 5-day work week - 8a - 5p M-F hours
- Experienced and confident support staff in the office
- Academic appointment with college of medicine
- 33 days of paid time off per year with additional time for CME with a $4,000 annual stipend available
- Competitive benefits package including matching retirement package, medical, dental, vision, and disability
- Job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED - Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Live, work, and play in Tulsa, Oklahoma. An area with a draw area of nearly 1 million people! Choose to live in a city loft, the Oklahoma countryside in a picturesque farmhouse, or a suburban area offering amenities for the entire family.
- Tulsa International Airport offers non-stop flights to 19 airports in 16 US cities
- Superb educational institutions - top-notch public and private school options AND TWO (2) four year universities to choose from in Tulsa
- Named #1 Most Budget-Friendly Metro in 2014
- Named #1 Best City for Young Entrepreneurs in 2013
- Excellent fine-dining and excellent shopping opportunities available just minutes away
- Enjoy an outdoor paradise offering world-class golf courses, fishing, boating, and hiking
- Cost of living is 10.6% below the national average in Tulsa, Oklahoma
To be considered for this Endocrinology opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: END 3902579
For more Endocrinology physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisM
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.