Permanent Rheumatology Job Ocean Springs, MS
Posted by Curative
Employer Fidelis Partners
GULF COAST – RHEUMATOLOGY OPPORTUNITY –BEACHFRONT LIVING
JOINING 2 OTHER RHEUMATOLOGISTS IN A BUSY PRACTICE
GREAT QUALITY OF LIFE – VERY MINIMAL CALL/INPATIENT RESPONSIBILITIES
Fidelis Partners is currently seeking a RHEUMATOLOGIST to practice in a vibrant practice setting located in a quaint, charming community located on the Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast. Join a thriving community health system that prides itself on quality patient care.
- 4.5 Day work week
- Joining 2 other Board Certified Rheumatologists and an excellent support staff of Registered Nurses
- See approximately 15 patients per day in the office
- Very minimal telephonic call responsibilities/inpatient consults
- Infusion suite located at office and hospital
- Walk into an established patient base
- Signing bonus or relocation offered
- Full Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and retirement
Live, work, and play, where others vacation! With nearly 400,000 people living on the Mississippi Gulf Coast, this beautiful, historic area offers a wide variety of activities for everyone!
- Like the water? – this waterfront community is nestled on the Gulf of Mexico and offers miles and miles of sandy beaches!
- Outdoor paradise with excellent activities including hunting, fishing, birdwatching, biking, and hiking opportunities to choose from
- Choose to live on the water, a hobby farm with acreage, a house settled within a well-developed neighborhood, or build your dream home on a 1+ acre lot
- Enjoy the amenities of a major metropolitan city without the congestion of urban living with world-class dining and shopping opportunities all around!
- Excellent schools and a wonderful place to raise a family
- New Orleans is just 90 minutes away! Mobile, Alabama – less than 1 hour away!
Job ID: RHU 9173213
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.