Full Time Rheumatology Job Ocean Springs, MS
We are currently seeking a Rheumatologist to practice in a vibrant practice setting located in a quaint, charming community located on the Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast. Join a thriving community health system that prides itself on quality patient care.
- 4.5 day work week
- Joining 2 other Board Certified Rheumatologists and an excellent support staff of RNs
- See approximately 20 patients per day in the office
- Very minimal telephonic call responsibilities/inpatient consults
- Infusion suite located at office and hospital
- Walk into an established patient base
- Signing bonus or relocation offered
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 visa eligible position
Live, work, and play, where others vacation! With nearly 400,000 people living on the Mississippi Gulf Coast, this beautiful, historic area offers a wide variety of activities for everyone!
- Like the water? – this waterfront community is nestled on the Gulf of Mexico and offers miles and miles of sandy beaches!
- Outdoor paradise with excellent activities including hunting, fishing, birdwatching, biking, and hiking opportunities to choose from
- Choose to live on the water, a hobby farm with acreage, a house settled within a well-developed neighborhood, or build your dream home on a 1+ acre lot
- Enjoy the amenities of a major metropolitan city without the congestion of urban living with world-class dining and shopping opportunities all around!
- Excellent schools and a wonderful place to raise a family
- 1.5 hours to New Orleans or the Florida waters; 30 min to international airport
Job ID: RHU 9173213 (JN -062018-16423)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.