Full Time Dermatology Job Fremont, CA
Dermatology Physician Northern California (Bay Area) - MOHs Surgeon Needed
Competitive Starting Salary, Employed Model, Bonus Incentive, & Profit-Sharing
Enjoy the Track to Partnership, Executive Benefits, & Location, Location, Location
Join a respected, well-established, and financially stable dermatology group that has been treating patients for over 50 years within a service area of over 1.5 million people. Step into this thriving practice as one of four full-time providers and as the only dedicated MOHs surgeon while establishing yourself as one of the leading MOHs surgeons in the Bay Area.
- The Bay Area region of California- Location, location, location
- 50% MOHs and 50% general while you continue to build your MOHs practice
- Ability to build the MOHs practice up to 90% with two different clinic locations
- Competitive “Bay Area” financials with full benefits and a two-year guarantee
- Monday through Friday work week with clinic from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM – no weekends
- 100% outpatient with telephone call at 1:4 seeing an average of 40 patients a day
- Enjoy profit-sharing and the track to partnership within two years of full-time employment
- Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Enjoy all that the Bay Area offers!
- Whether it’s wine tasting, outdoor activities, a spa day, or the theater…this city is for you!
- Multiple school districts (K-12) in the area to choose from including private schools
- Immediate access to the SF Bay, fine dining, shopping, nightlife, and metropolitan amenities
- Outdoor recreational activities for all ages to enjoy with incredible close access to the coast
- Enjoy multiple real estate options with a number of beautiful communities choices
- Easy access to multiple international airports to meet all of your traveling needs
- Wine Country, San Francisco, the Pacific Ocean, the mountains, and much more!
To be considered for this Dermatology Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference D 6932414
For more opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter@FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.