Full Time Radiology Job Rochester, NY
Diagnostic and Breast Radiologist
$800,000+ Earnings Potential
Rochester, New York
One of the nation’s highly-regarded and often duplicated Women's Imaging Center is looking for a compassionate and driven Radiologist to join them in practice. This opportunity provides a path to partnership for the right individual while also offering an excellent quality of life both professionally and personally.
• 100% Outpatient practice utilizing multimodality imaging techniques and state-of-the-art screening and diagnostic tools
• Opportunity for participation in clinical and research trials – partners in practice speak both nationally and internationally as representatives in their field
• 4-day work week with no call or late night responsibilities – flexible schedule which offers customization and accessible time off
• $800,000+ Partnership earnings – partnership earnings above the 75th percentile
• Paid malpractice with tail coverage, and comprehensive benefits package including profit sharing, medical coverage, and retirement
• Basic job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree; Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
The Greater Rochester area has everything to offer the single physician or a growing family. Enjoy direct access to downtown amenities with the comfort of a family-friendly community that boasts excellent public and private schools.
• Top-rated public and private schools in addition to the University of Rochester and RIT
• Ranked as one of the “Most Secure Places to Live” by Farmers Insurance
• Enjoy direct access to Buffalo, Toronto, and the Finger Lakes region of New York
• Locals enjoy year-round activities from enjoying Lake Ontario to being on the slopes in the winter months just miles away
• Enjoy some of New York’s best golfing including a Ryder Cup course locally
• Diverse population with top-notch schools and family-oriented communities with a thriving downtown life
To be considered for this Radiology opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com for more information.
Job ID: R 8643034
For more radiology opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.