Full Time Otolaryngology Job New Haven, CT
New Haven, CT
Posted by Curative
Employer Fidelis Partners
Private Otolaryngology Practice
$650,000+ Earnings Potential - Partnership Opportunity
Hartford/New Haven, CT
You deserve the opportunity to practice in a collaborative environment which is committed to being patient-centered, dedicated to clinical advancement, and value-based coordinated care. If you are seeking to work in a practice that puts your professional satisfaction first, treats you as an equal, and is dedicated to your success then you owe it to yourself to take a look at the details below.
Why you should work here:
- Competitive Earnings: This path-to-partnership provides earnings potential of over $650,000 as associate, partnership earnings expected to exceed $800,000
- Clinical and surgical environment: Strong focus on office-based procedures for patients offering advanced treatments in a convenient and comfortable environment
- Path-to-Partnership: 2 year path to partnership in this group that is ranked by the AAO as one of the "Top 10% of Revenue Generating Small Practices"
- Quality of Life: 1:7 paid call responsibility, 4 ½ day work-week, and an autonomous practice model
- Our Culture: A longstanding independent practice that values its staff as a family and a practice mindset of high-quality patient care vs high-volume patient visits
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
New Haven County has a population close to 1 million residents that enjoy a vibrant mix of colonial history and its Ivy League influences. This region offers world-class amenities, quick drives to New York and Boston, and a comfortable year-round climate.
Why you should live here:
- Top 50 best counties for outdoor activities in America
- Thriving Economy: Year over year New Haven County has experienced positive home appreciation and is ranked as one of the countries Fiscally Fit Cities by State Farm
- Best of Education: This county offers a lower student to teacher ratio, higher expenditure per student, and some of the most competitive public and private schools in the region
- Family-Friendly Environment: New Haven County was rated a Top 20 Most Secure U.S. Places by Farmers Insurance
- Community Diversity: With the abundance of higher education opportunities New Haven and several of its neighborhoods have been ranked as the most diverse places to live by Niche.com
- From Coast to Country: Enjoy a mild climate with year-round outdoor activities such as boating, fly fishing, and hiking
Job ID: OTO 8452961 (IND-TR)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.