Full Time Otolaryngology Job New Haven, CT
New Haven, CT
Posted by Curative
Employer Fidelis Partners
Private Otolaryngology Practice
$650,000+ Earnings Potential - Partnership Opportunity
Hartford/New Haven, CT
You deserve the opportunity to practice in a collaborative environment which is committed to being patient-centered, dedicated to clinical advancement, and value-based coordinated care. If you are seeking to work in a practice that puts your professional satisfaction first, treats you as an equal, and is dedicated to your success then you owe it to yourself to take a look at the details below.
Why you should work here:
- Competitive Earnings: This path-to-partnership provides earnings potential of over $650,000 as associate, partnership earnings expected to exceed $800,000
- Clinical and surgical environment: Strong focus on office-based procedures for patients offering advanced treatments in a convenient and comfortable environment
- Path-to-Partnership: 2 year path to partnership in this group that is ranked by the AAO as one of the "Top 10% of Revenue Generating Small Practices"
- Quality of Life: 1:7 paid call responsibility, 4 ½ day work-week, and an autonomous practice model
- Our Culture: A longstanding independent practice that values its staff as a family and a practice mindset of high-quality patient care vs high-volume patient visits
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
New Haven County has a population close to 1 million residents that enjoy a vibrant mix of colonial history and its Ivy League influences. This region offers world-class amenities, quick drives to New York and Boston, and a comfortable year-round climate.
Why you should live here:
- Top 50 best counties for outdoor activities in America
- Thriving Economy: Year over year New Haven County has experienced positive home appreciation and is ranked as one of the countries Fiscally Fit Cities by State Farm
- Best of Education: This county offers a lower student to teacher ratio, higher expenditure per student, and some of the most competitive public and private schools in the region
- Family-Friendly Environment: New Haven County was rated a Top 20 Most Secure U.S. Places by Farmers Insurance
- Community Diversity: With the abundance of higher education opportunities New Haven and several of its neighborhoods have been ranked as the most diverse places to live by Niche.com
- From Coast to Country: Enjoy a mild climate with year-round outdoor activities such as boating, fly fishing, and hiking
To be considered for this Otolaryngology opportunity, pleas
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.