Permanent Rheumatology Job Greensboro, NC
Rheumatologist with Partnership Option
$500,000+ Uncapped Earnings
Virginia/North Carolina Border
An innovative and well-respected multi-specialty practice is seeking a Rheumatology Physician to join their independent group. They are currently booked to the max and they have had a need for an additional Rheumatologist to join them. Join a busy practice with a growing wait list and reap the rewards of partnership from a financial, professional and personal perspective.
- Multi-specialty group practice with a 2 year path to partnership
- Current Rheumatologist making over $800,000 with partnership
- Brand new state-of-the facility owned by group and offering additional ancillary incentives
- On-site physical therapy, lab, orthopedics, pain management, and procedure rooms
- Dedicated support staff for each physician
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This family-friendly community is located on the border of North Carolina and Virginia and offers direct access to some of the south’s most historic and widely traveled areas. Tree-lined neighborhoods, urban downtown living, and country-side escapes feed the growing businesses, upscale restaurants and thriving economy of this area.
- Enjoy four seasons and live within a quick drive to Greensboro, Durham, Raleigh, and Richmond
- Complete modernization and expansion with urban living and scenic historical neighborhoods
- Outdoor amphitheater where the city holds concerts, shows and events
- Cost of living below the national average and a tax friendly community
- Local Amtrak and access to international airport in Raleigh, NC and domestic air in Greensboro, NC
Job ID: RHU 7542634
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.