Permanent Family Practice Job Sacramento, CA
100% Outpatient Family Medicine Physician
Full Benefits, High Earning Potential, and Student Loan Repayment Available
Join an expanding Primary Care practice with a not-for-profit center as they seek to offer quality and affordable care throughout the Greater Sacramento area. This state-of-the-art facility has a built-in patient population and a collaborative environment for the incoming Primary Care Provider.
- 100% outpatient Primary Care with no call – earnings potential based on experience
- No nights, no weekends, and no holidays
- Employed position with a guaranteed base salary and productivity incentives
- Mission-minded colleagues in an environment focused on quality and patient satisfaction
- Qualifies for participation in National Health Service Corp (NHSC)
- Comprehensive benefits include health insurance, signing bonus, relocation assistance, 457(b) with employer matched contributions
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Very few places offer the best of world-class amenities while providing access to the unmatched natural beauty of Northern California. With access to world-class amenities, this capital city has everything to offer the single clinician or those that seek a family-friendly environment.
- Easy access to San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley, Reno, and Yosemite National Park
- Safe, family-friendly and manicured neighborhoods offering an affordable housing market with a median home price of $270,000
- An ethnically diverse community with all religious denominations represented
- Top-notch education with several excellent school districts in the region which include California Distinguished/Blue Ribbons schools as well as UC Davis and California State University, Sacramento nearby
- Vibrant culture and arts scene with world-class museums, performing arts groups, fine dining, wine tasting, concerts in the park and festivals
- Close proximity to multiple shopping malls, zoo, skiing, hiking, rafting, kayaking, golf courses, and beaches
- Immediate access to an international airport
Job ID: FP 5462355 (IND-TR)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.