Full Time Psychiatry Job Pittsburgh, PA
Psychiatry Physician – Outpatient Position
$270,000+ Earnings Potential
Greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
A comprehensive behavioral health program that is dedicated to providing the highest quality care for their patients in both treatment and recovery is seeking a Psychiatry physician to join their expanding team. The service lines available to the population of Western Pennsylvania are created with both compassion and understanding to ensure that an individual focus is provided to each patient.
- Outpatient adult Psychiatric opportunity with option for Geriatric focus
- Innovative behavioral health center including services in crisis, adult, and adolescent treatment
- Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m. –4:30 p.m., minimal call of 1:5 weekend rotation
- All adult patients with option for inpatient and/or pediatric involvement
- The center only utilizes guided principles of recovery which have led them to be recognized on a state and national level
- Competitive salary with production incentive, average earnings of greater than $270,000 annually
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and student loan repayment
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage, benefits package includes CME, PTO, and medical premiums
- Job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree; Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
- H1B visa eligible position
The Greater Pittsburgh area has everything to offer the single physician or a growing family. Enjoy direct access to downtown amenities with the comfort of a family-friendly community boasting excellent public and private schools.
- Greater Pittsburgh - live within a 30-minute drive to downtown
- #1 Sports City in the Nation’ by Sporting News with the Steelers, Pirates, and Penguins
- ‘Most Livable City in the U.S.’ by Forbes, Places Rated Almanac, The Economist
- 'Best Place to Buy a Home’ by Forbes Magazine
- Enjoy some of Pennsylvania’s best golfing, skiing, hunting, and fishing within miles
- Diverse population with top-notch schools and family-oriented communities
Job ID: P 222643
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.