Full Time Otolaryngology Job Pittsburgh, PA
Posted by Curative
You deserve to join an organization that cares for the whole you. We want to hire quality-focused physicians looking to join an organization at the forefront of community health and innovation. Do the following details appeal to your job search?
About our Culture:
- Our vision is to be a high-quality and value-driven community-based organization by proactively serving the residents of our communities.
- Your well-being is important to us: You will get comprehensive benefits to include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(K) with employer matching contributions, generous vacation and education leave
- Nationally recognized for our workplace: “Healthiest Employers of Western Pennsylvania” by the Pittsburgh Business Times, a “2018 Pioneer in Quality Solution Contributor” by the Joint Commission, and “Top 10% in the Nation for Overall Hospital Care” by CareChex
Rewarding Work Caring for Your Patients:
- Enjoy a fully-developed Ear, Nose and Throat practice with colleagues that are long-standing members of the medical staff and community
- Earn what you are worth: earnings potential over $450,000 with signing bonus, relocation assistance, and all professional fees paid
- Get support when you need it: Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment with low turnover and high-patient satisfaction
The Greater Pittsburgh area has everything to offer the single physician or a growing family. Enjoy direct access to downtown amenities with the comfort of a family-friendly community boasting excellent public and private schools.
Why You Should Live Here:
- Greater Pittsburgh - live within a 30-minute drive to downtown
- "#1 Sports City in the Nation" by Sporting News with the Steelers, Pirates, and Penguins
- "Most Livable City in the U.S." by Forbes, Places Rated Almanac, The Economist
- "Best Place to Buy a Home" by Forbes Magazine
- Enjoy some of Pennsylvania’s best golfing, skiing, hunting, and fishing within miles
- Diverse population with top-notch schools and family-oriented communities
Job ID: OTO 222682
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.