Full Time Urology Job Merced, CA
Urology Physician – Central California
Hospital Employed or Private Practice
Minimal Competition in Service Area
There is a true community need for Urology services in a draw area of 250,000. A large health system hospital is looking to expand their program to meet the growing community demand for services.
- General Urologist needed with the opportunity to do advanced procedures
- 1:3-1:4 call covering only 1 hospital
- True practice autonomy and flexible schedule
- DaVinci Robot available
- Current community Urologist earns $600,000+
- Private practice or hospital employed - you choose!
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance, full comprehensive benefits, PTO, CME time/allowance and malpractice
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This dynamic university town is characterized by its young, diverse and friendly residents. With a rapid 3.4% annual population growth, this city maintains its small-town charm and hospitality while still building upon its urban amenities typically found in large cities. Known as the “Gateway to Yosemite”, this community offers quick and easy access to Sacramento, San Francisco and San Jose.
- 300+ days of sunshine per year
- Vibrant revitalized downtown with boutiques, small cafes, coffee houses, cultural centers, restaurants and urban parks
- University of California campus in town which is the nation’s first research institution built in the 21st century
- Regional airport with an international airport only 45 minutes away!
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- Low cost of living and affordable housing: 4 beds, 3 baths, 2,352 sq. ft. home for $275,000
- Central location offers short drives to amusement parks, professional/amateur sporting events, festivals, museums, fine dining, art galleries, skiing, beaches, fishing, kayaking and much more!
Job ID: U 1022499
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.