Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Portales, NM
Posted by Curative
Employer Fidelis Partners
New Mexico - Hematology/Oncology Opportunity
Close To Lubbock, TX & Amarillo, TX
$550,000+ Potential, $42,000 Signing Bonus, Full Benefits
H1b And J1 Visa Eligible
Exciting opportunity to join the largest healthcare organization in the state! The incoming Hematology/Medical Oncology physician will join an established cancer program that is on the hospital campus. The position offers high earning potential, quality of life schedule, and professional growth potential. The incoming physician will join a collegial, tenured team of physicians and will work in a state-of-the-art facility.
- Hematology/Medical Oncology Physician opportunity that offers a Monday-Friday schedule that will allow for an excellent quality of life - physicians in this group have dedicated administrative time each week and shared call responsibilities that are considered light
- Hospital Employment opportunity - State of the Art Cancer Center with EPIC EMR that includes Hematology, Medical Oncology, Surgery, Chemotherapy and Radiation Treatment. Current Medical Staff includes Oncologists, Radiation Oncologists, and support services that include counseling, physical therapy, pastoral care, and community/educational services
- Direct employment opportunity. Negotiable starting salary for with RVU and quality-based incentives and earning potential of close to $600,000 long term
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), 403b retirement with matching, 35 days of PTO, and CME allowance. Organization will also provide reimbursement for New Mexico license, DEA and CSR.
- Employer is J1/H1B eligible and can assist with the green card process
- Hematology/Oncology or Medical Oncology Physician - MD/DO Degree Required, Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician and valid medical license
Enjoy all that the beautiful Southwest and this vibrant New Mexico community have to offer! Residents delight in a suburban lifestyle with a low cost of living, 330 days of sunshine annually and close proximity to Albuquerque and Lubbock.
- Thriving mid-sized town with big city amenities such as restaurants, big box stores and a local shopping mall
- Outdoor lover's dream! Unlimited fishing, hiking, biking, and hunting. World-class ski resorts are also just a short drive away
- Family oriented community with safe neighborhoods, manicured parks, museums, local zoo and excellent public and private schooling options
- Low housing costs with an average cost of $111,000. Community has one of the lowest property tax rates in the U.S. according to tax-rates.org
- Local airport (direct flights to Dallas Fort-Worth) with an easy drive to international airports
Job ID: H O 4181749
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.