Full Time Gastroenterology Job Rapid City, SD
Gastroenterology Group Practice – 7 Member Group with Endoscopy Center
$1,000,000 Earning Potential - Only On Call 3 Days a Month
An established Gastroenterology group is looking to add a partner because of the need in the service area of 350,000 people. The group has operated under an Egalitarian system where everyone has an equal contribution. You will also share equally in the profits generated by the group’s professional fees, ASC revenue and other ancillaries when you are a partner. As you build your practice you will be provided a lucrative income guarantee along with multiple clinical support systems including inpatient NP support.
- $500,000 salary guarantee with $1,000,000 potential
- Sign-on and relocation bonuses
- Partnership with multiple buy-in/ownership opportunities
- Group-owned Endoscopy Center and currently is expanding to double size
- Egalitarian practice model – have equal contribution in the direction of the group from day one
- The sole GI group in a catchment area of 350,000 people
- 3 days a month of hospital call with inpatient NP support for consults, no primary admissions
- Extremely efficient Endoscopy Center for turnaround times and quality measures - group has been recording quality measures
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1/H1-B visa eligible position
The area is an outdoorsman’s paradise with hiking, mountain biking, skiing, and more just minutes away. The thriving downtown area offers arts, dining, live entertainment, and special events. Within minutes of your clinic, you can live in a piney woods community on multiple acre lots with views of an area most people come to visit. There are only a few places in the U.S. equal to the work/life balance you will experience here.
- 1 hour to snow skiing
- Some of the best mountain biking in the country right in your backyard
- No state income tax
- Beautiful and vibrant downtown area for arts and culture
- Scenic mountain top housing developments and opportunity to own acres of land
- High economic stability as the epi-center of business for parts of 5 states
Job ID: GE 6702357 (JN -032017-7288) (IND-TR)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.