Full Time Family Practice Job Tazewell, VA
Family Medicine/Internal Medicine Opportunity
Southwest Virginia Region
Highly Integrated System
Join one of the top-rated community health centers located in Southwest Virginia as their newest Primary Care Physician! This integrated multi-specialty group is committed to high-quality, patient-centric care to all types of payor mixes.
- Outpatient position
- Flexible schedule - 4 or 5 day work week option
- Comprehensive benefits like medical coverage, CME and 401K
- Over 5 weeks PTO
- Student loans reimbursement + cell phone allowance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Southwestern Virginia is known as the scenic gateway of the Appalachians. This quaint town tucked into the mountains is known for the thriving family-friendly neighborhoods, the pristine lakes, and a great quality of life.
- Close to cities with airports, zoos, art culture, and nightlife
- Get your exercise by hiking the trails of the George Washington and Jefferson National Forest
- Fantastic early education ratings with a private school option for your youngsters
- Living options include brand-new developments, established neighborhoods, and homes with multiple acres
Job ID: FP 4051393
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.