Permanent Physiatry Job , NY
You will enjoy living in the city that never sleeps. You will be working in an area that is undergoing regrowth and gentrification and offers every amenity NYC is famous for, from great delis and cuisine from all over the world to that unparalleled Brooklyn vibe.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth consultant will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Peter DeMasi at 203.663.9343 or email your CV and references to Peter.DeMasi@comphealth.com..
- Physiatrist needed
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- No call or weekends
- Outpatient setting
- Rehabiliation care with potential for pain cases
- Board certified or board eligible in PM&R
- High income potential
- Strong benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.