Full Time Radiology Body Imaging Job Bakersfield, CA
Diagnostic Radiology in Central California – Body Imaging and/or Mammography Fellowship
Employed with Full Benefits Including Malpractice, 9 Weeks paid time off, Retirement, and Partnership Track
Competitive Compensation and Full Support from the Largest Hospital System in the Region
Join the largest radiology group in the state that has been established throughout this large city for 50 years. Step into a group of over 20 Radiologists in a state-of-the-art practice where every aspect of Radiology thrives.
- The schedule will be split between 3 hospitals and their 6 outpatient clinics - all in close proximity
- 128-Slice CT, PET/CT, MRI, and Digital Breast Tomosynthesis, Angio, Bone, Fluoroscopy, Nuclear Medicine, and Ultrasound
- Diagnostics include: Body, Mammography, Pediatrics, Breast, Cardiology, CT, Nuclear Medicine, Musculoskeletal, and Neurology
- Join twenty (20) other full-time Radiologists in the regions largest radiology group - 7 days of call per month
- There are 3 full-time Interventional Radiologists that perform all of the IR procedures
- Enjoy full executive-level benefits paid at 100% for you and all dependents, a flexible schedule, supplemental income options, 9 weeks of paid time off, a laid-back work environment, a collegial and collaborative team, and a great work/life balance
- All candidates need to be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Diagnostic Radiology with an M.D. or D.O. Degree
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Reside in a large city with a population of 500,000 people within a county of over 1,000,000 residents. Enjoy a very low cost of living, incredibly affordable real estate options, proximity to Southern California, and build a long-lasting career in one of the fastest-growing cities in California.
- Year-round sunshine and an average temperature of 85 degrees – enjoy all 4 seasons with no snow in the winter
- Healthcare is the #5 employer in this rich and diverse community, with all denominations of worship
- Rated one of the largest cities in California – excellent area to live in and raise a family
- Award-winning California Distinguished/Blue Ribbon schools, both public and private
- Higher forms of education available from junior colleges to a Cal State University
- Entertainment venues, breweries, fine dining, shopping, festivals, modern luxuries, pro sports, and nightlife
Job ID: R 9243390 (JN -062018-16495)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.