Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job New York, NY
HEADLINE: New York City metro area (15 to 30 minutes commute to Manhattan): A Hematologist/Oncologist is needed to join a 25-year established and successful single-specialty group. They currently have four Hematologists/ Oncologists, one Nurse Practitioner and two Oncology RNs. Weekday and Weekend Call will be 1:5. Admit to 1 community and 1 teaching hospital. $ High earning potential. Partnership opportunity!
LOCATION: New York City metropolitan area
- The office and two hospitals are all located within a 15 to 30 minute commute to Manhattan. See below for additional detailed information regarding New York City.)
- Located within a 15 to 30 minute commute to Manhattan, a Hematologist/Oncologist is needed to join a single-specialty private practice.
- The desired candidate needs to be Board Eligible or Board Certified in both Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- This group currently has four Hematologists/Oncologists, one Nurse Practitioner and two Oncology Registered Nurses.
- This excellent opportunity is due continued growth and expansion.
- This busy and successful practice was established twenty five years ago.
- The new hematologist/oncologist can expect to do about 80 percent Oncology and 20 percent Hematology.
- Their hematologist/oncologists each see/treat on an average 20 office patients per day and 3 to 4 inpatients.
- Call Schedule: The weekday and weekend call schedule will be 1:5.
- They have greater than six infusion beds.
- There is no running around. This practice has one office. It is located within five to ten minutes from their (2) two full-service hospitals. One hospital is a teaching hospital and the second hospital is a community hospital.
- Availability: Hematology/Oncology fellows completing their training during 2018 and those hematologists/oncologists who have work experience are both welcome to apply and will be strongly considered.
- They are offering a highly competitive, negotiable and strong first-year starting salary. The salary range is commensurate with the physician’s experience, etc.
- They are also offering a Productivity incentive bonus.
- Their fringe benefits package is comprehensive and includes, but is not limited to: malpractice, medical/healthcare, dental, disability, CME, vacation, and more.
- There is also opportunity to become a partner.
- There is no buy-in.
- The earning potential is high!
LOCATION OF OFFICE AND HOSPITALS:
- Because this practice and their hospitals are located within a 15 to 30 minute commute to Manhattan, you will also have the option and be able to take full advantage of, have very easy accessibility to, and be able to enjoy the countless and varied cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities that only a city, so great and exciting as New York City, has to offer!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- New York City (exceeding 8.2 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the “Capital of the World,” New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.