Full Time Urgent Care Job Central New Jersey, NJ
- Location: Central New Jersey (15 mins north of Marlboro, NJ)
- Specialty: Urgent Care / Family Medicine
- Requirements: Active NJ license, Active DEA, Active CDS, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- (Full-Time) = 14-shifts/month
- (Part-Time) = 4-8 shifts/month
- Weekdays (8am-8pm)
- Weekends (8am-5pm)
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens OR permanent w/ salary + benefits
- Permanent Employee ($200,000/year – $240,000/year)
- Locum Tenens Employee ($110/hr – $115/hr)
- Travel and malpractice provided!!!
Our client is one of the largest Urgent Care franchises in the United States. They provide exceptional urgent care, minor emergency treatment, and occupational medicine services being the second largest privately owned urgent care operator in the country. They focus on the episodic treatment of acute illnesses/ injuries with the highest patient satisfaction! They have a 6 exam rooms, a moderately-complex lab, and full scope of digital x-rays.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.