Permanent Psychiatry Job Madison, WI
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, PTO, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
With its metro area having a population of over 500,000 people, Madison is Wisconsin's 2nd largest city and the winner of numerous 'best of' awards over the years.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with psychiatry jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to brett.jones@CompHealth.com..
- Adult psychiatry
- Monday to Friday, 4.5 day work week
- Outpatient and inpatient work
- Light call
- Comprehensive benefits
- Generous compensation package
- Bonus plans
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.