Full Time Gastroenterology Job , NC
A new gastroenterology physician opportunity is now available in North Carolina at a specialty group. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. You will work with a team of other physicians and advanced practice providers. The group is hiring an experienced physician to relieve a physician who is retiring. You will work a four day week with a 1:8 weekend call rotation. If you do not currently hold a license in North Carolina, CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary. H-1B visa holders will be considered.
This position offers a guaranteed compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, full medical benefits for you and your family, 30 days of leave, CME time with a stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
To begin talking about this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- Guaranteed salary for two years
- Sign-on bonus plus relocation assistance
- Full benefits for physician and family
- 401k plus profit sharing
- 30 days of sick leave
- 1:8 call rotation
- ERCP and EUS not required
- Physician-owned private group with endoscopy center
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.