Full Time Family Practice Job Guthrie, KY
CompHealth is currently assisting a clinic in Kentucky with their search for a family physician. Their need is immediate. The group needs an additional physician to replace a retiring physician. The schedule is Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm with no call. You will see 20 to 25 outpatients per day on average. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and other primary care physicians. You must be board certified or board eligible. You will need a KY medical license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one if necessary. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
You'll be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 401K retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and 22 days of PTO plus holidays off.
This position is located in Guthrie, a small town whose citizens have big hearts and a big appetite for celebrations, festivals, and community activities.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Monday - Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm
- Outpatient only with no call
- 20 to 25 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible
- Competitive salary plus production bonus
- Full benefits
- 22 PTO days plus holidays off
- Student loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.